The meeting will consist of two parts: TUMOCS project meeting (28th of August) and International Workshop on Metastable Perovskite Multiferroics (29th of August).
- To present and discuss the most recent results on preparation, optimization and characterization of new promising perovskite multiferroics based on high-pressure metastable phases.
- To consider and plan future collaborations within and beyond the project TUMOCS.
- Advanced methods of preparation of Bi-based perovskites
- Crystal structures of perovskite phases at ambient pressure and high pressure
- Dielectric response: measurements and modelling
- Features of magnetic behaviour of metastable perovskites
Registration deadline: 1 August 2018
Payment for Workshop fee deadline: 8 August 2018
Programme announcement: 14 August 2018
Workshop: 28-29 August 2018